Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best photos I've ever gotten - Alex Kaplan Photography New Milford, 07646

Best photos I've ever gotten - Alex Kaplan Photography New Milford, 07646

Alex Kaplan is much more than a photographer. He's an artist that is able to evoke a mood that is absolutely essential for a performer like myself. Alex has a deep understanding of the technical elements of photography, making it easy for him to be creative. Mr Kaplan was able to put me in the right frame of mind while creating the best possible poses that look natural and capture who I am as an entertainer. He literally captured lightning in a bottle, and after 20 years as an Magician/Actor, I believe he's given me the best photos that I have ever gotten. Kudos Alex Kaplan!

September 01, 2011 by Jonathan Blair in Valley Cottage, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment